Enjoy a scenic 1.5 Hour Ride through the stunning wilderness of Mansfield Estate to the banks of Queen's Lake in Bonny Hills. Hastings River Horse Riding will take you on a journey through the forest with their team of horses.
1.5 Hour Lake Ride
- A wonderful experience for all riding abilities, ensuring your safety. Never will you find a more cohesive team of horses!
- Set out from the rolling hills of Mansfield Estate, along a shaded, nature filled trail to reach the stunning views of Queen’s Lake in Bonny Hills.
- Sit back and relax on this gorgeous ride, enjoy the peacefulness of the surrounding nature, whilst gaining experience on horseback with our experienced guides and gentle horses.
- Our horses cater for confident beginners who have ridden before to advanced riding abilities from general age of 10 years upwards.
- Younger experienced riders from 10+ can join on request - please call Hastings River Horseriding to discuss ride suitability.
What to Bring
- Wear long pants and covered footwear - jeans and joggers are fine
- A bottle of water - no more than 600ml
- Small waterproof camera or phone – rest assured our guides will take photos along the way
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
Pricing & Availability
- Cost: $110 per person (excluding booking fees)
- Tour Days: Everyday unless we have offsite riding tours