Showcasing alcohol free sips and cocktails
Join us at Mansfield Estate July 17th 2022 - 11:30am-3:30pm.
Seeking a Sunday session with a difference? Mansfield Estate is hosting a Sober Sunday event to showcase Alcohol-Free sips this July.
Paul and Helen Mansfield invite the community to a fun filled afternoon with live music, street food style catering and a selection of alcohol free drinks to sip and savour. Entry to the event is free and a wonderful opportunity to visit the estate nestled on the hillside at Grants Beach. Children can run around on the grand lawn, spot koalas and kangaroos and play lawn games.
“As an eco retreat with a focus on health, wellness and family nature escapes we’re keen to tap into health orientated brands. Enjoy our beautiful views, an outdoor alfresco area and two bars where you can purchase new and refreshing alcohol free drinks,” said Paul.
“There’s a growing movement for alcohol free choices that have a great taste. Sober months and healthier lifestyles are gaining popularity such as ‘Dry July’
and we are thrilled to open Mansfield Estate to the community and have a great selection of alcohol free brands to showcase,” said Paul.
- Tickets to the event are free and can be purchased online at EventBrite.
- Simon from the Cocktail Initiative is stirring up sensational non-alcoholic cocktails to purchase.
- Char Bar Catering will cook up unique street style food to purchase with great options for children and adults.
- Live music from Kyle More Music and Emma Webb from 11:30am-3:30pm
- The event will have plentiful food and drinks available for purchase, please note this event is not BYO food or drinks.
- Fundraise for Dry July to support people affected by cancer
COVID SAFE EVENT
Thank you for following COVID Safe practices. Please get your free tickets online and discover Mansfield Estate.
The event explores Alcohol-Free drinks trends. If you are looking for a safe supportive community or recovery call Mid North Coast Alcohol Services 1300 662 263.